“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou
We'd love to have you join us for this amazing journey of self discovery through yoga teacher training. The investment for Heart Thread Yoga's 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified immersion program is $3000 with a $500 deposit paid by september 15, or $3500 deposit paid after September 15. final payments due november 15, 2018.
Reserve your spot now with a $500 deposit + $25 application fee
Acceptance & Certification:
- We will let you know within 2 weeks of your application if you have been accepted into the program.
- After acceptance, we will work with you to set up your final payments
- Upon graduation and completion of all of the training requirements, you will be a yoga teacher, and will receive an official 200hr Yoga Teacher certificate. You can then register with Yoga Alliance, if you would like to.
- $500 applied towards tuition after acceptance into the training (if you are not accepted into the training at this time, you will receive a full refund)
- $25 application fee (non-refundable)
- You will find the application on the payment page - incomplete applications will not be accepted
- Please answer all questions authentically - we are not looking for the good answer, or the one you perceive as "correct" - we want to get to know you!
- You must have a consistent yoga asana practice for 1.5-2 years (please contact Rachel about exceptions to this at Rachel@HeartThreadYoga.com)
- If you haven't practiced with Rachel before, she would like to meet you! If you are able to come to one of her public yoga classes in Ithaca, NY that would be great. If you're not in the Ithaca area, let's set up a face time/skype date.
- You must commit to yourself and the work that you are doing to go deeper into your practice and your life! This means attendance at ALL program sessions, completion of all homework assignments, completion of all tests/quizzes, completion of your final teaching sequence, etc. Please talk to Rachel in advance about any scheduling conflicts - accommodations are not guaranteed, and we also understand that "life happens" :)